Let’s Discover Diversity in our Small Country – ISRAEL
17 – 26 December 2017
Servas Israel invites you to a guided tour across Israel, which will provide the unique opportunity to see for yourself, first-hand and up-close the diversity in our small country – Israel:
– Negev desert and the Dead Sea, with its ancient agriculture and modern research, its various communities (Kibbutz, Bedouin family, independent farm), exquisite landscape and geology.
– Jerusalem, the city of the three monotheistic religions.
– The Sea of Galilee and its Christian sites.
– Nazareth – the Christian & Muslim sites, Christmas Eve festivities.
– Mount Carmel – Druze village, Haifa during Holiday of Holidays festival including panoramic views of the Bahai gardens and the bay.
The timing of this tour is specially scheduled to include Hanukah and Christmas celebrations as well as the multi-cultural Holiday of Holiday festival.
Servas Israel members will be happy to host you at the start and end of the tour.
Come enjoy the Holidays with us in Israel.
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org for details and registration.
Find the detailed overall program with relevant links attached separately.
Servas Israel N.S
Download itinerary (pdf):